On this episode of The Alliance Activity podcast, guest host Mike Lewantowicz shares his key for fast growth in recruiting and building.
On this episode of The Alliance Activity podcast, Andy Albright wants to talk about knowing when you have a solid person on your team.
Each of the Prospects you work with have to be able to do three things:
• They have to be able to bring their own width without your help -- personally recruit.
• They have to be a team player -- do the 8 Steps.
• They have to be able to take second and third legs -- other than the tap root that you helped build with them -- and take it a minimum of eight levels in depth.
How the 8 Steps Line Up with Team Player Attributes:
1. Personal Use to become credible (convincing).
2. Work to become result-oriented (completing).
3. Listen to become focused (leaning).
4. Read to become informed (reasoning).
5. Attend All Meetings to become dutiful (honoring).
6. Be Teachable to become humble (respecting).
7. Be Accountable to become answerable (explaining).
8. Communicate with a Positive Attitude to become motivated (inspiring).
On this episode of The Alliance Activity podcast, Andy Albright talks about catching a winning spirit.
The winning-type spirit is best summed up in this quote by ex-Green Bay Packers football coach Vince Lombardi:
"Winning is not a sometime thing; it is an all the time thing. You don't win once in a while; you don't do things right once in a while; you do them right all the time. Winning is a habit. Unfortunately, so is losing."
Winning spirit: Something to prove with your attitude and execution
Enthusiasm: passion for life with eagerness and willingness
Ambition: desire for achievement and need for distinction
To get that winning spirit, you need your ambition to stoke your enthusiasm to the point where you feel like you have to prove yourself by winning!