On this episode of The Alliance Activity podcast, Andy Albright shares the four secrets to get people to take action.
Four Ways to Move a Person
1) Motivation to fight (Advice to another person: Get a reason to change your course).
2) Confidence to deal with pressure (Advice to another person: Grow a self-belief to want to compete with others).
3) Emotion to remain enthusiastic (Advice to another person: Grasp a positive feeling to trick yourself through the mundane).
4) Cohesion with the cause (Advice to another person: Generate a heart of gratitude to stay loyal to your goals).
There are three reasons why people change:
• They have bored with current situation (want a challenge).
• They have suffered enough (need to get free).
• They have been held down (willing to learn more).
There are three ways to grow a self-belief:
• Focus on the positive (Don't get hung up on your failures)
• Develop competence (Magnify your unfair advantage)
• Win your mind (Self-talk over everybody talk)
There are three ways to grasp a positive feeling:
• Practice smiling (fool your own emotions)
• Ignore drama (control your own emotions)
• Embrace the moment (choose your own emotions)
There are three ways to generate a heart of gratitude:
• Thankfulness (Cohesion between your appreciation and your selflessness)
• Copy (Cohesion between your humility and your effort)
• Prioritize (Cohesion between your promise and your results)