Info

Alliance Activity Podcast

Welcome to The Alliance Activity Podcast with Andy Albright. This weekly podcast provides you with coaching, teaching and training to help you improve and achieve your personal and professional goals.
RSS Feed
Alliance Activity Podcast
2024
June
May
April
March
February
January


2023
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January


2022
December
November
October
September
January


2021
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January


2020
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January


2019
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January


2018
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January


2017
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January


2016
December
November
October


All Episodes
Archives
Now displaying: Page 1
Oct 11, 2019

On this episode of The Alliance Activity podcast, Andy Albright comes to you live from his office in Burlington, N.C. Andy was joined by a special guest Chad Owen, who flew in from Austin, Texas to share his knowledge of annuities and life insurance.

What are you doing today to grow? Are you better today than yesterday? Are you actively helping other people? That’s the way to get what you want. You start helping others. The more people you help, the faster you will get what you want.

When you believe in something bigger than yourself, then you will succeed. When you are working to help people, they have to believe in what you are bringing to the table. It doesn’t matter if they have $100 or $1 million. It’s about helping people.

Failure is the same in public or behind closed doors. You have to do everything possible to win by helping people. To truly win, you must go deep and wide.

About 20 percent of the things you do are effective. The other 80 percent doesn’t matter. We have to learn to procrastinate more and stop doing the stuff that isn’t working. Put things off until later or until you don’t do it ever.

www.AndyAlbright.com

@AndySAlbright

www.NAALeads.com

@NationalAgentsAlliance

@NAALeadsTheWay

#TheAlliance #DoTheDo

#N247RU

0 Comments
Adding comments is not available at this time.